Tel.: +49 (0)89 78596-0
Fax: +49 (0)89 78596-173
Deutsche Bank München
BLZ 700 700 10
Konto 92 00 825
Trade registry: HRB 176 787
VAT: DE 263 639 898
Tax number: 117/128/21657
Dr. Rolf Pfiffner
Conditions for the Use of this Website
1. The content published on this website is carefully compiled and reflects the provider’s product offer. When selecting products, it is the responsibility of the user to make the selection carefully, considering the data sheets applicable to the product. The provider expressly points out that the user should carry out the necessary validation as his own obligation, if the selected products are suitable for proper use in the user-provided application.
2. The content published on this website is copyright protected by special or performance rights. Any use of its content requires the prior written consent of the provider, unless it is approved by a binding legal regulation. This applies for copying, editing, translating, storage, processing and reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Content and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of individual content or complete pages or the entire website is not permitted and is sanctioned as criminal in intent. In addition, this web page may not be distributed by the user at any time to any third party, rented or sold in any other way. This includes the reproduction of this site (in whole or in part) in the context of framing (specifically “iframe”). Only the production of electronic copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use, and is not intended for publication or distribution, e.g. social networks.
3. The website may license third party content and/or contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The provider is solely responsible for the content of the pages of our private domain under general laws, but is not responsible for the content of third parties or the content of such linked web pages and does not make representations about the suppliers of such web pages or their contents. Linked sites were checked for possible violations of law at the time they were set up on our Site. The provider is not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information of third parties or the task of examining whether illegal activity, hyperlinks or contents are present. Because, however, a permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. The use of third party content is solely at your own risk. If we become aware via messages or in any other manner of infringement or we are required under the general law to remove or block the use of information, we will remove the content and/or links immediately.
4. The provider complies with all laws regulating collection of personal data, security and protection of personal data as well as legal privacy policies regarding use and processing of personal data of the user of this website.
5. The provider shall not be held liable in the inadvertent misprint of content on this website, unless stated claims are a violation based on:
Insofar as no deliberate breach of contract is charged to the provider or his representatives or vicarious agents, the liability for damages shall be limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
6. The law and the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply with the exception of the conflict of laws and the UN purchase law. As a court of jurisdiction, München is agreed upon, insofar as the customer is an entrepreneur in the sense of § 14 BGB, legal person of public law or public special fund.
Last Updated December 2017